Stephen Whalley offers Free delivery globally. Some items may be excluded depending upon the nature of the item but your shopping cart will clearly display any delivery cost once you have provided the delivery location. Please take a moment to read the delivery notes as they explain how and when your order will be delivered.
- We offer a standard delivery service which usually takes between 3 to 5 working days. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday apart from Bank Holidays or days of a National Holiday. We will endeavor to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, however, in the event that an item is temporarily out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible.
- There are different delivery options globally – we will choose the most appropriate delivery service with delivery times typically 7 to 10 days. If you would like an express delivery service please contact us before placing your order.
- All orders are sent as “recorded delivery” and will require a signature at the delivery address.
- All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated. All delivery instructions must be given at the time of placing the order. If you know that you will be at work during the day and that no-one will be available at your house to sign for your order at the time of delivery then please give your work address as your delivery address. We would also greatly appreciate a phone number that our delivery service can contact you on should they need to confirm an address or delivery time.
- In the event that an item is out of stock and holding up the rest of the order you will be notified and given the option of accepting available items immediately and the rest to follow at no extra cost
- Should you experience any problems regarding deliveries, please contact us on 0044 2895 430340, further contact details are available in the “Contact Us” section.
Should you have any questions regarding our delivery options please call us on:
When calling from the UK please dial 02895 430340
When calling from the Republic of Ireland please dial 04895 430340
When calling from outside of the UK or Ireland please dial 00442895 430340
We are available to take your calls from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Under the distance selling regulations, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Cancelled items must be returned in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging. Notice must be given within the 7 day period of cancellation. A full refund will be given on the goods only.
If you wish to return a product please call us on one of the numbers listed above. Alternatively you can provide your notice of cancellation in writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
When calling please state your name and order number, our stock department will ask a few questions relating to your purchase and then issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number which you must write on the outside of your package when sending the goods back. Failure to do this will significantly delay the processing of any returns.
The product you wish to return must be in a saleable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging. The overall condition of the returned product will be considered when making a refund when the product(s) are delivered. Until the time of return we must expect a level of “Reasonable Care”. The refund will be credited to the credit card holders account. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item
If you are returning an item due to a fault, in accordance with our refunds policy, we will also refund the delivery charge. If you return a damaged or faulty item from an order consisting of more than one item, we will only refund you the cost of the faulty item. We will refund the price of the returned item as soon as we receive it. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given if the item is found to be faulty, damaged or incorrect.
Where you are returning an item within the seven days cooling off period, please note we will only refund the value of the product and not the delivery charge.
“Reasonable Care” is defined as looking after the product(s) in your care in such a way as to allow the product(s) to be returned to Stephen Whalley for refund with the product(s) in perfect condition for use in another sale.
We have three options when you are returning goods;
Saleable condition is defined as the way in which you would expect to find the product in a store and be happy to proceed with a purchase.
We suggest that all products are viewed in their original packaging when deciding if the design and colour are suitable before opening the packaging. Should the packaging be opened then the item is returned we are still happy to offer a full refund so long as the product and packaging are in saleable condition. This will help ensure that you are taking “Reasonable Care” with the products while they are in your care.
Bring the item to any postal office and send it recorded delivery, remembering to write your order number on the package.
Please address the parcel:
Web Returns Department
378 Belmont Road
Belfast BT4 2NF
Northern Ireland .
We suggest that all parcels sent to us using a postal service are returned using recorded delivery for your protection.